Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get getting a patent good idea but you'll find that in spite of how good understanding you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn't have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don't WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don't want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn't compared to what is already on market. This tells them you didn't research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There's a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for inventhelp phone number the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or www.malls.com.co sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.